Should I get a savage XS ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC-Geo

This is for the peolpe who have owned or own a savage XS, i have a savage XL and was possibly going to get a XS just to have something that i can tool around with where i live, that wont wake up and piss everyone off. Also if you thik its a great truck, let me know what parts you think should be replaced !

I own hpi savage xs and i bought it already used,from my point of view i can say it is great truck,and you should upgrade suspension and servo and for some time You own it you will see what else you should change

I don't have an xs but if the noise is your issue....you could change your pipe....I have a lrp .30 with dynamite 086 pipe, and that truck is much quieter (probably 1/2 as loud) than my other one which is a stock 5.9 and stock pipe.

get the savage all the way all I have to say about it is upgrade the servo and to cvds but other than that if you run on 2s it is still crazy and almolst never brake

I don't have an xs but if the noise is your issue....you could change your pipe....I have a lrp .30 with dynamite 086 pipe, and that truck is much quieter (probably 1/2 as loud) than my other one which is a stock 5.9 and stock pipe.
savage xs is electric only

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back