Sh z-car z10xb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro Newf

Manufacturer
I have been building my new Z10XB for a couple of days now. (I don't get much time at it). It is starting to look like a sweet buggy. I hope to get it out to the track this weekend and test it out. Z-CAR has not released this buggy to the US yet, but we have a few here in Canada.

I will post better pics tonight when I get home if I can figure out how. How do you guys get the big images in without thumbnails?

I will post better pics tonight when I get home if I can figure out how. How do you guys get the big images in without thumbnails?

If hosted just use the
IMG] to the code provided in the gallery and it will post in your thread.

Z10xb pictures

OK let's try this again.

977399.jpg

977398.jpg

977400.jpg

How's that!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a good looking buggy! As you find time to finish it make sure to get me a shot of the brake linkage set up. its interesting...

Over all I think it look well built and tough as nails. no "dainty" front end parts. Makes it look mean ..

They are tough. Even the Truggy with longer Susp arms, has never broken a susp part. My brother runs a RTR Version of the Z-CAR ZMXB-8 buggy and it is tough.
Here is a picture of the Z10 brake linkage. I have the same system on my Truggy and it works great. They use an "automotive" style brake caliper and actual metallic brake pads.

977415.jpg

Z-car z10xb pro kit

I'm getting closer. This buggy is going to be awesome. The steering turns further than any buugy I have had.

977418.jpg

977417.jpg

Sweet lookin buggy man!!! :rock1:

Hi all,

I just finished building my Z10 : This kit is awesome. They have kept the good things for the Z8 and upgraded the rest. I will post some pics of it as soon as i have the time.

For now, you can see my last race with my Z8 ( part 1, part 2 is being uploaded ):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVwHb6CIEDA

I never broke one part in 5 month of racing and practices. Those Sh Z-Car are simply amazing.

Thanks !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back