Servo linkage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightFlier X4.6

I have a new savox servo and got it mounted in the truck but need a custom linkage and servo horn to finish installing it. Also I've mounted it up the servo just like tweaked but can't exactly tell how he managed to hook it to the servo saver. Any help would be appreciated.

Longer when it turns it hits the servo. So the horn needs to be longer as well as the link bar to the servo saver.

Looks like it. I also have to find a solution to make the link to the servo saver to the servo. Due to where I have the servo mounted.its on the inside of the tvps hidden.

Lol my stock one that was on my Savage Flux was all worn and had play. Had a spare from my Baja hanging around and it popped right on the stock ball ends. And it is adjusted all the way in. So u will have plenty of adjustment. Hopefully this servo is a lot more powerful then the Hpi 50.

Got it all together today. Used the servo horn I posted with the Baja linkage and put in the bearings. Haven't driven it but this thing is gonna turn like a beast. Big differece. I did a Spectrum glitch buster too just in case. Moves these tires standing still and so much faster.

Same here ordered bearings off eBay and picked up my linkage and servo horn this week and just finish installing them soooo much better!

Latest posts

Members online

Back