Selling complete HPI SavageX 4.6 with many mods & extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallenangels

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

I am selling my HPI Savage X 4.6 RTR complete with accesories and extras. Asking $400 for the complete practicaly new set up with the only run time being the brake-in period.
I purchased the truck new and immediately began modding it with all Integy parts: new shocks, new A-arms, front skid plate, rear skid plate/wheelie bar. As you can see from the pics I have also painted a proline hummer body, with racing clips. I have added front-end roll bar lighting, a chrome "Hard Body'z" rollcage/body, new blue fuel lines, a new "Motor-saver" airfilter, and servo battery indicator set up. There is also a brand new HPI upright travel case that was purchased a short time ago and only used to store the set up. As I am sure you can see from the pics the truck is actual better than new, with the factory radio, a glow driver, fuel bottle, roto-start, starter battery & charger. If you have any questions feel free to ask or if you need additional pics please let me know. Purchaser agrees to either a local pick-up or to pay the cost of shipping. I have all the factory take off parts for the truck also if the buyer wants them. Its been a great truck but my work schedual doesn't give me much time for it, and I would rather sell it than to see it waste away unused. It hasn't seen any run time since adding the new airfilter, rollcage, & fuel lines.
IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

fallenangels
Running 30% Nitro Baby!
Send Message User Lists User Notes (0)Edit User Profile
Last Activity: 05-16-2011 10:50 AM

I am still on here &I still have this complete set up for sale. I never listed this anyplace beside here so beware of seller if u see these same pics. I haven't been pushing the sale because I wanted to get rid of it all not bits and parts...if anyone is interested just PM me I am still monitoring my site alerts.

The complete set up os going for $400the with all the new mods, two bodies, carry/travel bags, and all factory take off parts...the kit is practically new with only 5-6 runs on it. The bag is also brand new with no field time

Clean truck. Nice HPI bag "not cheap". Not often you come across such a clean truck. Most sell there stuff all dirty and nappy and want just as much. Still thinking it's a bit high. I know that sux. This hobby!!!

hpisfflash

The bag is brand new...not cheep as you pointed out...the truck is still relatively new with many upgraded parts and extras...I think if anyone does the math they will see that it all adds up to much more value than what I am asking.

I would gladly pay that price but I don't have the bread this month. If you still have it in about 2 weeks I may go for it. I can even come get it if you are in a major city or along a major interstate. I drive an 18 wheeler for a living.

Still for sale if anyone is interested... I would be willing to break up the package and do the RTR kit for $300 and the bag for $100 if anyone is interested. Buyer pays all shipping cost or arranges for pick up.

Sure do...I haven't had time to use it since I posted the sale and the package is still complete as listed.

bump its still for sale...i have decided to sepparate the package as I think I have a sale for the travel bag. So if anyone is interested the truck and all its kit parts are for sale for $300. Feel free to contact me with any inquiries at 504-250-9222

bump its still for sale...i have decided to sepparate the package as I think I have a sale for the travel bag. So if anyone is interested the truck and all its kit parts are for sale for $300. Feel free to contact me with any inquiries at 504-250-9222

Bump - good price

I have been away for awhile but this package is still for sale if you are interested feel free to conact me.

Latest posts

Members online

Back