Sell my savage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnarkill

No, I'm not leaving the hobby but I am looking for something real simple though, like a baja. My dad has one, had it for like 2 months and hasn't broken anything, I'm jealous. Guys that have bajas and savages what do you think? Also, what is my savage worth, it's almost stock:

Hpi Polished Pipe
Hpi super heavy duty diffs (http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/102246/)
Radio, Reciever, and crystals(came with the rtr)
Rotostart plus extra shaft.
3 brand new exhaust header seals (Axial AX045)
Great tread on stock tires
broken in the way recommended by Hpi
There is 4.5 gallons through the truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
well baja's break just as many parts as any other rc out there the only thing about the baja is you only really have to tune it once but they all break and the thing with a baja is the parts are that much more expensive to buy.just my .02

eric....

Yeah, I bought my Baja about 3 weeks ago, and broke lots of stuff. And yeah replacements are a lot more $$$. They are fun though, and not having to deal with glow starters, nitro fuel, etc. is nice. My suggestion is to keep the Savage, and buy the Baja. If you find your Savvy just sits, then sell it, but hold on to it. You may find you still like running it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the question you have to ask yourself is --- Do i like jumping my r/c? if you do you wont want a baja they have a tendancy to lawndart themselves on a good jump

Keep the savage what you can get for it does not justify selling it. I say by the baja they are both great but the savage will do things you will never want to try with a baja. If you think you aren't going to break things on it you will only be upset with it because if you run your savage hard enough to break stuff you will do the same to the baja. Good luck I hope you get it I am sure it will be a blast. Do you want the buggy or truck.

Latest posts

Members online

Back