Self righting system

Thread starter #1

Josh

Does any know if a self righting system from another manufacturer work on a Savage?

Jam Racing 1

NPTB Monitor, Master of the known universe....
HPISF Staff
I suppose one could use the electronics package out of an X MAXX or new E Maxx in a Savage to get that "feature".. Most likely going to be a spendy option as you will need to use the Radio and esc to make it all work right.....
If you decide to go that route make sure to post some pics of it working....

just give it full throttle to full reverse lol nah don't your diffs wont thank you lol tbh my mate never uses the self right on his xmaxx he read somewhere its bad for the drivetrain or something,any way whats wrong with the walk of shame to flip it back over.
do what I do the run of shame doesn't last as long then haha

Thread starter #5

Josh

The walk or run of shame get old when my 10 year old son is driving the xl flux. I might as well go to the gym. Lol

I can self right my savage manually, it is on YouTube on one of kevin Tallbot's videos but my savage is not a standard flux

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Staff
Truthfully I have never seen the appeal of a ridiculously overpowered undriveable system in an RC vehicle.....

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Staff
Think what that system does to your diffs not to mention the ballooning and tearing up of expensive tires when they fly off the rims...
I would rather just walk over and flip it on its wheels