screw kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X

Conspiracy of One
HPISF Staff
HPISF Supporter
Is there any direct replacement screw kit for the savage? I find myself losing one every now and again and always hate just having one type of screw shipped to me.

Thanks

I've always had reall good luck finding exact replacements at my local hardware store, plus at few cents a piece I always buy like six extra.

I've always used RC Screwz. Never had a problem with their kits

Thanks for the tip! I might go with this, I would like to stick with the stock black color though. It looks like they only make stainles steel.

Slap Ma Fro high quality screw kit. For 21 buck it may seem expensive but once you see how many screws/nuts you get you'll think it was a steal.

Just read your last comment- Plus SMF screw kit is black.

Just read your last comment- Plus SMF screw kit is black.

Thats definitely more what I'm looking for. thanks. I don't suppose you would know if this comes with the screws that hold the cup joints on the shaft?

Thats definitely more what I'm looking for. thanks. I don't suppose you would know if this comes with the screws that hold the cup joints on the shaft?

If we're talking about the drive cups and the grub screws that hold them in, then no it comes with screws for pretty much everything else though. My truck is almost completely held together by SMF screws. All I needed was one kit too.

If we're talking about the drive cups and the grub screws that hold them in, then no it comes with screws for pretty much everything else though. My truck is almost completely held together by SMF screws. All I needed was one kit too.

Thats what I thought. Thanks again for the help!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back