Scavenger hunt!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankrupter

We will soon be running Photo hunts with winner giveaways.

You guys game or what ? For this to happen we want to know you want it !

ok i just packed my savage and camera into the car & heading for the statue of liberty.

this is the BEST idea ive seen yet!

Unless I was dropped on head at birth ( probably did ) this ought to be interesting. This is for all members who are RC Crazy. Do you have what it takes?

are admin eligible caz i got a good idear that could land me in big trouble.

don't want it to be for nothin.

Be Honest No Photoshopping Pics

haha great idea! I guess I'm game! Need to think of something kl though... I think ill take my savage and drive it up mt everest hah

whats the rules?

& were you serious of extra style points for getting arrested caz it can happen easily with my idea (as you know).

This does sound interesting and alot of fun. Wonder if I'll be able play along with always bein out of town. hmmmm. guess I'll have to wait and see.

Very soon. Products have been bought. Few little details is all we ask for to support the product. A very simple review ( Post ) will link were to. The other would be a pic dropped in the gallery with the link where to. This is our way of saying thanks for not only your support but for the Sponsors who go out on a limb to support this incredible hobby of ours.

]-[0pa]0ng;164902 said:
Very soon. Products have been bought. Few little details is all we ask for to support the product. A very simple review ( Post ) will link were to. The other would be a pic dropped in the gallery with the link where to. This is our way of saying thanks for not only your support but for the Sponsors who go out on a limb to support this incredible hobby of ours.

ok with the legal talk out of the way ... We will give you a list. It has not been written yet.. But it will contain the places or object you need to photograph your [Savage] in, on, or around. Yes this is a savage contest guys leave the onroads at home...

You get all the required photos first you win ... You get the prize, install on your truck, and give us a lil review on it in its appropriate section as hop said above..

In the event of a tie... we will reward style points for the composition of the shot, lighting, etc... best set of pics wins!!!

ok with the legal talk out of the way ... We will give you a list. It has not been written yet.. But it will contain the places or object you need to photograph your [Savage] in, on, or around. Yes this is a savage contest guys leave the onroads at home...

You get all the required photos first you win ... You get the prize, install on your truck, and give us a lil review on it in its appropriate section as hop said above..

In the event of a tie... we will reward style points for the composition of the shot, lighting, etc... best set of pics wins!!!

Well, that leaves me outta the game for awhile. My savvy is in pieces at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back