WTB savageX exhaust manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
give me your adress ill send it to you.need a spring and gasket also? let me know a few stamps on an envolope should be enough to send it right?

better hold on to them. they seem pretty valuable these days, since HPI stopped making parts of any kind
Thanks....I did some swapping here, i did some swapping there and i managed to recover a nearly new one from within my own shop...lol
It was a "pinch type deal and i needed it now

better hold on to them. they seem pretty valuable these days, since HPI stopped making parts of any kind
Thanks....I did some swapping here, i did some swapping there and i managed to recover a nearly new one from within my own shop...lol
It was a "pinch type deal and i needed it now
okay no problem..i have all kinds of savage x parts, including chassis and everything. also i was told that hpi was bought out by another company and there just now getting back around to getting there stock back in order. do you know anything much about that? like who bought them? ect..?

yes i have an extra fuel tank and thanks for the link.rip max huh? well i just recently got into the HPI brand and started loving them. (the savage anyways..my brother had a nitro MT back in the day) so i don't really know if and how this will effect me except for perhaps parts avalibility. my main brand i own and like the most is team associated even though i own quite a few traxxas including t maxx 2.5, stampede 4 and 2x4, slash 2wd and rustler. i love my MGT 8.0 but i don't think it compares to the great looks and toughness of my savage x lol

ya, savages are pretty tough to beat when they take a "lickin and keep on tickin"
had a T-maxx once. it was too squishy for me. 100 mile trip either direction to a hobbyshop didnt help matters much.
all i own anymore is 3 savages, don't get much time to run them, but i spend the winters making my own upgrades and such
its nice to have a welder, cutting torch, chop saw, and air tools to fab with

ya, savages are pretty tough to beat when they take a "lickin and keep on tickin"
had a T-maxx once. it was too squishy for me. 100 mile trip either direction to a hobbyshop didnt help matters much.
all i own anymore is 3 savages, don't get much time to run them, but i spend the winters making my own upgrades and such
its nice to have a welder, cutting torch, chop saw, and air tools to fab with
yeah i hear ya there, I'm a ford technician at a dealership so i have access to welders torches not to mention i own a tripple bank snap on box with plenty of tools that makes it nice for the hobby lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back