Savage xs don't start after 20 mins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroNation

Mister QUESTION with no SEARCHIES
I fully charged my LiPo 2s 5000mah and after 20 mins of bashing that tuck doesn't wanna start anymore... What could be the problem??? This is the second time this happens...how long should a 5000mah last on continuous bashing?

time depends alot of usage... if usin it hard eg. alot of full throttle runs it may last only 20 mins.....

Holly Molly. That's it. How can I run the truck for an hour then on full throttle?? What do you guys do to run for long periods of time. ??

Holly Molly. That's it. How can I run the truck for an hour then on full throttle?? What do you guys do to run for long periods of time. ??

Ya you should ziptie the throttle trigger down and just steer till it dies..... that sounds like your kinda fun swampy :lmao: seriously ... I don't have an xs so I got no idea if that is good runtime off a 5000 mah LiPo....

There are two options for you. 1. You get extra batteries. 2. You use the 12V leads on your charger, hook up to your car battery and field charge it while you wait.

Personally i say do both, you'll never run out of power.

No, up, you dingus. He meant his car battery. (Big one he uses to drive around in).

Nitro, no you do not. But it is better on your battery if you run the car while you use it.

20 min sounds about right for run times with that pack. If you wanna run longer than that, just get more batts. Unless you can find a larger mah battery that will fit the xs, which I highly doubt. You might be able to squeeze a 5500 mah in there, but not sure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back