Savage XL Should I or Shouldn't I ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
Hey guys my uncle has a bone stock savage xl just sitting in storage i guess you can say rotting away ??
It's the older version with out the 2.4 Ghz system, i already snagged the body off him muahaha :)

Just wondering if the XL has any thing good i could scrap off it, drive cups, axles ect ect.. I already asked him if i could just have it he said no, he paid like $700 something 2 years ago, i broke the motor in i technically was the only one who drove it so i want to make him an offer maybe $200 ?? :dunno:

I like the XL it has been one of the best trucks i've ever had and for $200 you could allways sell it and make some $ for your self

i think if you got that xl your better off just getting your upgrades and putting them on that xl becase you can keep the 3 speed and you need the complete diff axles and doogbones so most of your truck would be xl anyway

i think if you got that xl your better off just getting your upgrades and putting them on that xl becase you can keep the 3 speed and you need the complete diff axles and doogbones so most of your truck would be xl anyway

this is the way to go

Latest posts

Members online

Back