savage xl in box accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaceracer

hey guys this is an odd question but can someone tell me exactly the list of extra parts that come in the box of the xl5.9? Reason I'm asking is I did find out I was missing a couple of parts but i want to make sure I'm not missing anything else that I'm unaware of. I don't see in the user manual a parts containing list.

yeah I saw that woodie but I was just wondering if someone knew what came in the separate parts baggies? Or if they had pics.

The only thing not in the pic is the hump pack that was already installed in the truck
Weird I see you got the tf20e remote I got the tf45 in my kit. what mah is your hump pack 1200-1600? and did you get your extra glow plug in your kit? If you are missing anything hpi will send it to you free of charge I've already had three things sent to me for free lol.

Weird I see you got the tf20e remote I got the tf45 in my kit. what mah is your hump pack 1200-1600? and did you get your extra glow plug in your kit? If you are missing anything hpi will send it to you free of charge I've already had three things sent to me for free lol.

The TX is terrible to be honest, the hump pack I got was 1200mah and I didnt get an extra glow plug. Should I have a spare glow plug?

The TX is terrible to be honest, the hump pack I got was 1200mah and I didnt get an extra glow plug. Should I have a spare glow plug?
yes it is supposed to come with a Xtra glow plug. I wish you would have gotten a tf45 tx its really nice and I think you and I got cheated out of the better hump pack we should have got a 1600 Mah I called hpi today and they said that we mist have got an old kit cause now all the new kits come with 1600

lol

Its all about those spares and extras.
I'm sure HPI probably has your number saved by now.

I'm gonna have to call them i didn't get an extra glow plug either...i had to go and buy one... along with a better igniter cause the one i had would only start my truck about 3 times before i had to replace the battery in it

The extra glow plug is a must and it does suck that you had to buy one, but hpi has been really good to me about getting me stuff i need or didn't get. The igniter that came with the kit i threw away (JUNK) and i bought a dynamite LiPo driver and what i like about this one is the charging port is a plug in from up top instead of hooking on like a glow plug would on the bottom and it has a feature to tell you if your glow plug is good or bad and it lasts much longer.

I'm gonna have to call them i didn't get an extra glow plug either...i had to go and buy one... along with a better igniter cause the one i had would only start my truck about 3 times before i had to replace the battery in it
I didn't have an extra plug in mine as well but I was told that it only comes with one, I end up buying some OS LC4's which have been working great. My igniter lasted only a few starts as well. I bought a plane power panel and run it of a 4000 3s LiPo last's for ages. I also run the roto start off a LiPo due to the nmih pack that came with the roto start had a dead cell. Apart from them few things the truck has been running well.

six years ago, mine didnt come with an extra glow plug.
I'll be calling in the morning.

Someone owes me $4

Someone owes me $4

Can you get mine too? Mine was 8-9 years ago, but that shouldn't be a problem right? I just can't be bothered to care much about $4 though, especially with a tray full of them in the garage...........haha.

Hey guys free is free and so far i'm 8-0 with hpi there customer service is awesome hassle free. :D

Can you get mine too? Mine was 8-9 years ago, but that shouldn't be a problem right? I just can't be bothered to care much about $4 though, especially with a tray full of them in the garage...........haha.

I'll ask them and see what they say.

I expect atleast a handful of plugs with the way this thread is going.. lol!

Someone owes me $4

I'll ask them and see what they say.

I expect atleast a handful of plugs with the way this thread is going.. lol!

So you guys call up HPI and they'll send stuff out? Here in OZ that doesnt happen, thats why I never bothered nor am I worried either.

Last edited:
lol you

So you guys call up HPI and they'll send stuff out? Here in OZ that doesnt happen, thats why I never bothered nor am I worried either.

Getting free stuff is the american way!! Earning stuff is for suckers.

;):cool:

Hey i've always been the type to ask and if they say no screw it then at least i tried, and 9 times outta ten i get something out of it but i don't push them if they say no right away i say ok thanks for your time. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Back