Savage XL carbon fiber tvp's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwiZtiD

Where do I get them? Are they cut the same? All screw holes line back up perfectly?

Thoes at platinum are for the xl?

all the plastics are the same for all X series savages. don't matter what they are for. X, Xss, XL.. just different lengths with all the same parts

Guess I'm retorted tvp's are twin vertical plates. Witch is the metal side plates everything screws to like the back bones to your truck. By what your saying all the x's are the same length? Because the platinum website shows for everything besides the xl. I don't want to turn my xl into a x like a midget.

thats not what they are saying. if you took the chassis plates off of a x and an xl . all the plastic parts inbetween are the same. ie: transmission case , bulkheads, shocktowers, control arms.

Well the plastics were not part of the question. I was wanting tvp's carbon fiber in exact length as the xl. :istupid:

Was not aware 1.5 ext was similar to the xl. That final cleared it up, it said x, xss and ext 1.5 but no xl. I didn't know 1.5 was close to an xl. The info is shorted due to common knowledge. Still a noob here!!!!!

Ive been seeing those indestructible carbon fiber body shells on YouTube... can't seem to locate a seller at all. Anyone have any info on them??

Latest posts

Members online

Back