Savage XL bodys are there eny others

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattW92

is there eny othere Savage XL 5.9 bodys except the 1s u get with the car so far i cant fine eny in my local modle car shop is there enywhere selling new body shells yet?

o and are there eny full body roll cages for the XL cos i need a beta 1 ive got a engine roll cage but i need 1 to protect it all cos i keep breaking the car lol

Last edited by a moderator:
since the truck is relatively new, there wont be any bodies out for a while. the people that make the bodies need the truck (although they prolly got one pre-release) to design the body around it.

give it a while and there will be aftermarket parts for the xl I'm sure like roll cages and stuff, ebay would be a good place to keep your eye on i would think

As mentioned the LST bodies are a little larger. Looking at the bodies in my collection, the El Camino and the Grave Robber from HPI are both longer than others.

I bought a lst2 body for my xl, it is long enough to fit the xl, so I'm guessing any body that will fit the lst2 will fit the savage xl...

Snapshot_20080701.jpg

I love how hpi bodys actually fit very well, unlike the ones they say are for the savage from proline, they always never fit right even on the standard length savage, they always cover a shock or two.
plus the fender flares are what get me, i always love the bodys they produce and cant wait for say a new bronco body with the engine out the hood:):)

Latest posts

Members online

Back