Savage x simple cheap lowering option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.LO's SAVAGE X

yesterday I received my arrma shock shafts that are 3.5 x 64.5mm versus hpi 3.5 x 90mm, cost was around 16.00. I needed more stability, I feel this will make a huge difference, with track tires! Will test when warmer!

I guess I should mention I run mosly on tracks, There is a super nice 1/8 track not too far from me. The couple other upgrades done recently, were, 100,000 wt diff oil in front and 50,000 in rear. Also put a 13t clutchbell with a 52 spur. Truck has the newer 9/29 diff gearing, so there was too much speed for track. I am thinking speed will drop to around just over 30mph. Cant waite to get on track against friends stock savage x. Should be funny!

Well, I was able to test it out today, and wow, that thing handle like it's on rails, when it lands from jumps, it sticks with no bouncing or swaying, sharp turns no longer plagued by rollovers, it will simply slide very little, and the speed is I think, perfect for track, i will guess around 35. Take off instant flipover when hit hard. I cant waite for warmer weather!

I haven't been able to find a place to run other than tracks, been that way a few years now, and friend and I both live near a track in different towns , it's just easier to do now. I wont run on concrete or asphalt, too hard on rig. Always wanted a killer track savage

Latest posts

Members online

Back