Savage x 4.6 screw set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovetats

Hey everyone, I am missing a few bolts for my "savage x 4.6 big block" and I was wondering if the screw kit for the "savage x" would fit? Or are they different sets

The savage X SS and the savage X 4.6 should be roughly the same thing. The only difference is minor cosmetic stuff, and that the X SS is a kit and the X 4.6 is a RTR.

The set is made by "dynamite" and the part # is DYNH2002
HPI savage x
Now will that work for the savage x 4.6 big block

Those screws are stainless and I say to stay away from them. The heads strip out real easy and they bend just as easy. You'd be better off lookin up in the manual what size you need and get the ones you need. I know Dubro has small packages of screws in all various sizes and length. And dependin on where the screws go, if it's a few mm longer, that's fine.

if ya have the manual they give ya all the screw lengths and sizes there, my local ace hardware sells most of the screws for my RC fleet. too, and prices aint bad either... I use mostly the black oxide ones, they are reasonably strong and available locally......

The screws I'm missing are the 3 that hold the engine mounts ( I think) from the side, bigger threads but very short then most other screws on the truck

I agree go to hardware store and stay away from stainless. Or get some on ebay.

Latest posts

Members online

Back