Savage with slash body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipspeed

Hi everyone this is my first post on forum. have returned to rc cars after 30yrs absence
Have had savage flux hp for 8 weeks now and have spent way to much wonga on her. she's turned in to a xl length and width monster with sway bars and hpi handeling kit. home made wheelie bar as hpi one didn't last long.
This is my first attempt at a paint job, its a bit rough in places but i think a good tribute to Marco. hope you like
IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

Did you have to do much mod to the shell to fit?? Good paint job!

Welcome to the forum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

before
IMAG0160.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

after
IMAG0154.jpg

body fits real easy, rear mount holes drilled 10mm from front of roll bar 90mm apart
IMAG0147.jpg

and front mount holes are drilled 1mm directly behind the inner dimples on body.
front body mount raised to show four and half holes
IMAG0158.jpg

rear mounting also four and half holes but also taken out and put back in the other way round
IMAG0159.jpg

front arch cut
IMAG0151.jpg

rear arch cut
IMAG0150.jpg

tyres just touch body when suspension fully compressed.
another hole on show from and back on mounts should sort this.
also if you ain't running such "goliath" wheels it work better.
I didn't get this body for bashing its more for a shelf queen role when she's not in use. so i don't know how well she would last, original body is for bashin.

just gota work out how I'm gona fit this
IMAG0165.jpg

made this out of a bust wishbone when the hpi one broke.
this one takes the abuse
IMAG0162.jpg

Hi Flip. Your 1st 5 post are checked just to make sure your not someone spamming the site. I just approved you. Thanks for being patient and getting in touch with me.

Thanks , you have a nice forum with ton's of good info.

Wish i lived your side of the pond as theres so many hop-ups i'd like.
customs stiff us for duty importing stuff to the uk

That's a nice looking savvy. I have the same rims (with phatline tires) on my nitro savage x. I just bought a flux hp and am looking for ideas on what to do with it.

Hello everyone from Spain, I have been on this forum and learn every day more and I have decided to post, not handling well the English to see this post with another body paying homage to Marco Simoncelli, I also did a tribute painting a RC18T body, here you have some photos

and also I have some buggy body with different themes, such as F1 cars and helmets of Valentino Rossi

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back