savage wheelies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billv

hi i want to know how to get my savage 25 with LRP Z.28R engine to wheelie how do i do it. It has the stock pipe and springs

Bill, has your savy ever wheelied?

With that mill it may wheelie sitting still its so fast. lol

seriously, it should wheelie very easily.

tell us about your rig.

cb/spur?

newer diffs or old diffs?

how old are the shoes?

ya it should definately be ripping wheelies with that engine in it!! my savage x with the 4.1 in it wheelied pretty easy so that thing should be hard to keep the front wheels down!! lol

I'm breaking in a hpik4.6 rite now, third tank on the ground its Wheeling when I blip the throttle already

I'm geared really low so, makes it really jump.

15/49 I know too low rite

I was trying to slow the truck down its topend was crazy fast on the street.

ya thats what gearing I'm running but I'm gonna throw the 18 tooth clutch bell on i think to see if it calms it down a bit lol

that thing should wheelie anytime u hit the thottle,my savage 25 with stock engine wheelies no problem

well its got stock cb/spurgear and i gave not changed anything and had the car for 2 years I'm on the 3rd tank of this engine not even tuned in and its poppin wheelies thanx for the help

wheelies

i have a savage xl with a LRP .28 spec 3 motor and i cant keep the front tires on the ground!

My old k4.6 with 18/49 and 3speed would wheeley from first into second. It did have ally shoes, It might be wiorth investing in a set...Nova's have a good rep.

Both that and the new one are lcg extended with mid-tanks, so with a bit of tuning should be gravy. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Back