Savage Vs Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vapochill69

Today I was kicked off a park by an attendent for using my savage 25, the attendent told me that these cars are very dangerous and could kill a child. I could not believe this because moments before I saw a man walking his pit bull terrier without a lead or muzzle and not a word was said, how stupid is this?

I have been kicked out of few parks because they do not allow motorized vehicles and well a nitro powered truck has a motor
with concerns to the dog I had 2 Pit-bulls and they were trained right so I did not need a least for either of them and now I have two pure bread rottweilers that both weigh about 160lbs. and I don't need a least for either of them so like I said if the dog is trained right you don't need a leash no matter what kind of dog it is

i'm gunna disagree. i know a dogs behaviour is all down to it's upbringing, training etc. but-pitbulls, staffies and the like were bred to fight, and it is an inherant gene, in a similar way (well not really) that my german short haired pionter points and my english springer spaniel retrieves with his nose, as they were bred to do. now please don't get me wrong, i have had mates who have had pitbulls and they are the most soft, docile affectionate dogs ever, but...it only takes one incident (a girl was mauled to death last week near liverpool and her nan in intensive care) for people to call for them to be destroyed/licenced. at the end of the day, i hope all who have dogs treat them as they should be, i think of mine as part of the family, but it is a reality that there is some scum in the world who do not, and would use their dog as a weapon...and that makes my blood boil.:mad:

[hs] darkshine;12448 said:
i think of mine as part of the family, but it is a reality that there is some scum in the world who do not, and would use their dog as a weapon...and that makes my blood boil.:mad:

I agree 100% there are scum out there and my dogs now and the dogs I had, around the house/yard and at the farm they are not on a leash where I live there is a leash law so at a park or walking down the street I have to put them on a leash. Some dogs have been bred to fight but I feel if treated right they will behave like man's best friend should

I still think that this type of dog is a bit more dangerous than a savage cause dogs don't have failsafes. Yes I have phase change cooling running 2.2 Ghz amd 64 @2.93 Ghz

I don't feel the type of dog here is the problem any dog can be mean and dangerous the problem is the guy at the park did not relieze the safety of your savage is probably some tree huger that feels your truck is wrecking the earth and that is why he gave you the boot or he wishes he had one and since he doesn't if he can't have fun no one can it is for sure a crap deal that you got kicked out of the park when I got kicked out of a park for the 1st time I went to my city and asked why and that is when I found out the "no motors in parks" rule I would find out your local laws and if in fact there isn't a law saying you can't drive your savage in a park then go back there and drive it if that guys has a problem with it tell him were to go

Going to ring Stoke-on-Trent council on monday to find out. Phase change cooling is basically air-con for a pc whereby the evaporator is fitted to the cpu and the condenser sits above in a compartment with compressor to pump the refridgerant around system freezing cpu to around -30c allowing bigger overclock.

right, normal pc's use fans to cool their processor, hard disk drives, graphics cards etc, mine uses water. phase charging, to put simply is a refrigeration unit for the processor, often cooling it to -50 degrees c, allowing a bigger overclock, put simply again, increasing the speed, which generates more heat, but makes the computor faster. vapochill make some of the best sysems. if you haven't guessed, i'm into pc's, which is why i have a website pretty much all about them!!!:)

Anyone know a good site to get a performance exhaust and air filter for my savage 25? stock engine

is that the rear exit?? my mate with the 25 said he thought it reduced power. i'm running the hpi polised, and it's great for low down, but am thinking of the hpi ribbed for a bit more top end...jus my two cents!!!:spew:

rear exit twin pipe from what i gather it supposed to increase performance but don't know only had my savage 2 weeks

my mate seemed to think it didn't...dunno if you have rotostart, but i don't think they like working together without modding the shock tower. it does keep the truck cleaner tho...

I have rotostart and I think I have to modify shock tower but I think I should be ok been working on full size VW's as a master technician for 14 years now so should be a dodle....... LOL

HI VAPOCHILL WHERE YOU AT I CURRENTLY HI TECH AT NISSAN I AM ALSO A PEUGEOT MASTER TECH BUT LEFT PEUGEOT RECENTLY TO GO BACK TO NISSAN HOW HAVE YOU MANAGED TO STAY THE SAME PLACE FOR 14 YEARS
:chainkiller: :shocked:

Work for Lakeside VW for 4 years now here I have been a master tech for 2 years, have been with VW for 14 years in total. Where you at and do you enjoy your work?

At my local park I haven't had a problem (yet) There was this one lady who got mad because of the noise, she said how come u can't have an electric one like my buddy I said I do (evader) as she kept B@@@en I hit the throttle could hear a thing ... anyway look at it this way I could be stealing her car robing stores ya know get a life lady............anyway most everyone comes and watches they say that was the most excitement we had all day Thanks.. I even had a cop (at the park ) radar me with his radar gun.. its all good fun most people know that but then again you have some people that are just plain mean!!!!!!!!!

Going to ring Stoke-on-Trent council on monday to find out. Phase change cooling is basically air-con for a pc whereby the evaporator is fitted to the cpu and the condenser sits above in a compartment with compressor to pump the refridgerant around system freezing cpu to around -30c allowing bigger overclock.

Dude speek our language Savage,power,fast nitro,fun,glowPlug,bashing,racing,BROKEN, need help ect.......................:eyebulge: :mole: :getdown: :werd:

thats crazy stuff that is i work at nissan at the mo i was at peugeot untill just before christmas i like nissan better peugeot's are a nightmare and a load of hastle nissan is a lot better and easier to fix so ye i enjoy it at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back