WTB Savage Roto start Shaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zep71

i am looking for a Savage roto start shaft and any back plates i can get my hands on.
Thanks Guys

I have 3 Savages all with pull starters i want to convert to roto start i have a hex roto starter ordered its says hex for 4.6 but i don't have the 4.6. the one motor i have that had the roto back plate takes the dog bone style shaft. i want then all to use the same shaft. and i don't have the dog bone style shaft.

let me get back to you i have think it over

Just to be clear, the hex shaft starter is not a "roto start". That would be the "nitro start" system. Might help keep things clearer as you do searches.

I have whatever came with the savage-x in stock form... also have the engine, but pretty sure it's worn out. I got the rig used and I didn't fuss with the engien much and went right to a LRP28. I bought it used. Depending on where you are, you could have it for shipping costs. I have no use for it, the starter or the shaft. Could post up some photo's later if you like.

Might be a bit pricey to ship. Should fit in one of those "if it fits, it ships" USPS boxes though.

I have whatever came with the savage-x in stock form... also have the engine, but pretty sure it's worn out. I got the rig used and I didn't fuss with the engien much and went right to a LRP28. I bought it used. Depending on where you are, you could have it for shipping costs. I have no use for it, the starter or the shaft. Could post up some photo's later if you like.

Might be a bit pricey to ship. Should fit in one of those "if it fits, it ships" USPS boxes though.
my zip is 31645
you are not far from where i grew up

Well, the large flat rate box is about $20 and medium is $14. Not 100% sure what it fill fit in.

I guess I did fiddle with it a bit, didn't run well, so I tore it down and sealed it. Can't recall if I sealed just the carb or the engine. There's RTV on the cinch bolt, so I at least sealed that.

2018-0108-SavageX-RotoStarterAndEngine.jpg

If you want it, PM me your name/address and I'll get it in the mail as soon as I can.

Latest posts

Members online

Back