Savage Part Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dooley

ERCM Pipe #29
For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

Savage nylon BB shocks $35
ERCM End Bleed pipe #29 /w one piece mount $95
FLM LCG TVP's sold
3 Speed trans sold
FLM Motor Plate used sold
Proline Badlands on black dish wheels $30 Sold
HPI 17mm Hex conversion NIP sold
Radio Box $7
Steering post and crank set $5
Savage alloy diff with pinion x2 sold
Savage stock bulks $5/pair
Integy Rear hub carriers sold
Front C-hubs and steering knuckles $10/set
Upper and Lower arms $10
FLM Hybrid Bulks (couple of stripped screws that will be hard to get out) sold
4 CVD's $10
Fuel Tank $5
OFNA 250cc tank NIP sold
PRC mid tank plate sold
Stock shock towers $8

Paypal payments only please.

All prices include shipping anywhere in the US.

Items purchased will be shipped the next Monday after cleared payment via USPS /w tracking. I am pretty busy through the week and weekends and I have Monday's off.

If you buy the Diffs I can put fresh fluid in them for you. Your choice of 1000wt, 3000wt, 5000wt, 7000wt, 10,000wt or 30,000wt

Same goes for the shocks I can fill them with your choice of Losi oil weight from 17.5wt to 100wt

I am willing to discount on multiple items. I can't tell you how much exactly. It just depends on what you want and how much I can fit in one box.

Pics can be found here http://s585.photobucket.com/albums/ss293/promell/HPISF%20For%20Sale%20Pics/

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
order received

Just got parts thanks for fast shipping ....I also received a set of keys but no car lol let me know if u need them so I can ship them back

Thx Dooley got my wheels today, very fast shipping and great communication. Do you have the BP diff gears?

Just got parts thanks for fast shipping ....I also received a set of keys but no car lol let me know if u need them so I can ship them back

You're welcome :D

The post office must have lost the car. I will file a claim in the morning lol

I cant think of what the keys would have been for other than maybe an extra set of padlock keys or something. I you want to ship them back great if not then don't worry about it.

Thx Dooley got my wheels today, very fast shipping and great communication. Do you have the BP diff gears?

You're welcome Slim. The diffs i had are all gone. Sold to a buddy the other day.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back