Savage Octane upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool look. I think I'm gonna put a Pioneer deck and some subs in mine :D

Dam that truck looks bad*** like them leds.

So far I've replaced my turning servo for the hitech 7655tg and picked up an outerwear prefilter. I'm also switching to a spectrum remote/receiver soon and I will use some proline trenchers off my e-revo. I still like the idea of having two separate hump batteries controlling the cdi and one for the receiver/servos, so I've only bought a pair of venom 6v NiMH 1600's (since i can charge both sets at the sametime anyway).

Probably bash the crap out of this thing with these initial upgrades and end up making a new body eventually.

I switched my wheels to the ones in the photo, they are slightly heavier than the stocks . Switched the throttle servo for HPI's metal gear one. Added the Outerwears prefilter as well. I'm perfectly happy with the original battery packs but will upgrade to the 1600s next. I'm also considering the Walbro 990 carb for more performance.image.jpg

I switched my wheels to the ones in the photo, they are slightly heavier than the stocks . Switched the throttle servo for HPI's metal gear one. Added the Outerwears prefilter as well. I'm perfectly happy with the original battery packs but will upgrade to the 1600s next. I'm also considering the Walbro 990 carb for more performance.View attachment 1189
I switched my wheels to the ones in the photo, they are slightly heavier than the stocks . Switched the throttle servo for HPI's metal gear one. Added the Outerwears prefilter as well. I'm perfectly happy with the original battery packs but will upgrade to the 1600s next. I'm also considering the Walbro 990 carb for more performance.View attachment 1189

Man those tire looks great, I had to change my steering servo to accommodate my tires. The trucks looks better and run more stable with those tires.

Nice looking wheels

Latest posts

Members online

Back