Savage flux xs

Thread starter #1

NightFlier X4.6

What size 2s smc LiPo will fit in a savage flux xs? My older brother just gave my son one and my trucks have batteries so big they won't fit in this cute little monster lol.

xtremsavage

OG HPISF MEMBER!!!!!
Not sure about the SMC brand batteries. I've got mine from Hobby King and have had an issue with only 1 battery. But the size of the battery you need is 47mm wide x 143mm long x 31mm high. Those are the max size dimensions.

ELWOOD

What size 2s smc LiPo will fit in a savage flux xs? My older brother just gave my son one and my trucks have batteries so big they won't fit in this cute little monster lol.

The two upgrade option batts from HPI P/N 101942 & 106401 both have specs as follows- L-138.8 x W-46.5 , H-24.7 MM OR
L-5.46 x W-1.83 x H-0.97 inch .

Thread starter #4

NightFlier X4.6

Since I first converted my savage x 4.6 to electric I used and batteries and liked them a lot. The only issue I had and they took care of was my first set puffed for some reason this second set is ok so far. They also perform well for the price very fast shipping too. What's some heads ups on this truck besides the axle pins that I just took the rear diff out and put it back in cause I found nothing wrong with I and found left rear axle pin broke.

Thread starter #6