Savage flux xs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

Whose running one? I've seen picks that jr posted but can't find threads. Jr what lipos you using? What should I look for?

image-3.jpg

Yeah guys, thanks that's the xs ss kit with a xs rtr lid. I got a CC MMP esc and 1410 3800kV motor for it. think I'm gonna grab a 2s 40c 5000 mah for it. they have one on Amain hobbies that got good reviews and its under $50.

It's a powerhouse Fred. Even on 2S, with 60%+ punch control, it still wants to flip right onto it's lid. I've got a 3S pack for it too, have never gotten to full 100% throttle with the 3S pack without it flipping on it's lid. And that's even extremely slowly easing on the throttle. I'd get to about 50-60% throttle and then run out of room. I'm also runnin the CC MMP but back to the stock motor for now. I burned up the CC 4 pole 3800kv motor. Which I think had to do with gearing and the tall grass conditions I was runnin in.

Sounds great JR how you been? What gearing do you recommend? Also, did you do any upgrades? So far if upgraded the steering links to the traxxas ones; just planning on running stock until something breaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup dudes long time.....hope this thread runs on I've been looking at these bad boys and wanting one

Hey aa , yeah the batt will be here next week, I'll post another pic & whatnot.

hmm looks like a fun truck I'm surprised it has not really surfaced on he forum ? hmm oh yeah i got a huge laugh while scrolling through this thread with crashes sig lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back