Savage Flux HP backflips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curious

hi
the main reason I'm looking into a flux is cause it can do standing backflips. but also cause the nitro savages have won many awards and many people say it is extremely durable and 4 seventh graders that like to go fast that can be important.
but back to the point. standing backflips. is there a minimum of voltage and c rating and amps to do them.
how do u do them like just pull the throtle or is there a certain procedure?
thank you

5 or 6s LiPo, if you start doing standing backflips all the time your drivetrain is going to take a beating IMO 1 or 2 every now and then otherwise not worth it

ok thanks but will stuff break even with the new flux i don't have one yet and I'm researching

it will still break bud thats instant power .I'm not into :blpower: so i cant help ya 2 much ,but I'm sure others will chime in

oh yeah, parts will break.

any r/c model will break parts. flux on 6s will add tons of torque and speed so when you crash, your gonna have that velocity and weight of the truck .... POW!!!!!!!

oh yeah, parts will break.

any r/c model will break parts. flux on 6s will add tons of torque and speed so when you crash, your gonna have that velocity and weight of the truck .... POW!!!!!!!

what parts should i always have onhand as spares?

what parts should i always have onhand as spares?

this question is not easy to answer. the only parts ive broke on my flux so far is blowing out the crappy 10x16mm bearing on the old version diffs and the plastic mounts for the battery boxes. I plan to buy the alloy upgrades for the batt box mounts but theyre $70 + ship.

but, i run 5s not 6 and build the truck upgraded part by part. your damage is gonna come mostly from cartwheeling or a bad crash and the parts that will break are the parts that hit.

RCnut, he's not likely to respond. As he hasn't been online in 2 1/2 years........

Latest posts

Members online

Back