Safe to give full throttle zenoah 26cc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fstndt

Hi I got the FG monstertruck about 3 weeks ago, and I noticed that when I give full throttle my thing on my engine does not go fully under. I don't know how to say it, I can show it on a picture.20221226_131356.jpg This picture is made when I gave full throttle. I see on youtube video's how people put it all the way down, but for me this is the max. Is it safe to push it all down? Doesn't it have too much rpm then?

Hi I got the FG monstertruck about 3 weeks ago, and I noticed that when I give full throttle my thing on my engine does not go fully under. I don't know how to say it, I can show it on a picture.View attachment 10622 This picture is made when I gave full throttle. I see on youtube video's how people put it all the way down, but for me this is the max. Is it safe to push it all down? Doesn't it have too much rpm then?
I must say, that if the rest of your truck is as clean as your engine then it looks like you have a very nice FG Monster Truck there Fsntdt. Adjust that throttle linkage and see what they are really capable of. 👍
Think I really need to get m myself another one of these in the new year.

Latest posts

Members online

Back