Running issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wpjm

hi I’ve recently brought a savage Octane I can get it too run but will cut out pretty much straight away any help would be appreciated

Sadly the Octane does have many issues causing most everyone here to have troubles, I would suggest reading thru the threads in the octane category to help you thru the rough spots....

I’ve tried so much with it I think that it’s not been ran in properly as I brought it second hand

OH that explains alot, Most of the guys have had issues with second hand units, a couple bought them from retailers like tower and did return them for a refund... Most of the problem with the Octane seems to fall into a cdi issue and batteries that do not have the capacity they need to properly run the ignition system... There are answers in the threads from guys that have had some luck getting them to run right, but they are few.....

I wish there was a repair shop near me I’d quite happily pay someone too put it right

I don’t even know if the batteries are the right ones for the cdi unit this is my first 2 stroke truck

Latest posts

Members online

Back