Rovan 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LRPSavage

Whats up everyone? Hope you're staying safe with all the madness going on. I wanted to share a few pictures of my Rovan 5B i've been trying to slowly modify. Overall its been a pretty fun time. Def understand why so many people love 1/5 scale. I wasn't a fan of the red flame paint job or the red bead locks.The slicks are proving to be pretty fun in parking lots when dirt isn't an option. Hoping the blue rattle can job holds up over time and abuse.

Attachments

• baja 1.jpg
    baja 1.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 9
  • baja 2.jpg
    baja 2.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 10
  • baja 3.jpg
    baja 3.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 10
Agreed about 1/5, i have a blackout mt and it always starts and runs if it doesnt something is wrong which isint very often, only downside is the weight and space it needs to be work on

Agreed about 1/5, i have a blackout mt and it always starts and runs if it doesnt something is wrong which isint very often, only downside is the weight and space it needs to be work on
Agreed fully for the storage and transporting. I have been using an electric scooter to transport her and it works pretty well as long as its smooth terrain.

Attachments

• baja 4.jpg
    baja 4.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 8
Agreed fully for the storage and transporting. I have been using an electric scooter to transport her and it works pretty well as long as its smooth terrain.
Luckily i can just put it in the boot of my car for transporting, but it fills the boot!, in my other car i cant even shut the boot with it in ?

Yanks-americans, its a term the world uses when talking about americans, like brits for british, holland folk dutch, germans krauts etc

Got a set of Rovan knobby tires as well. Sorta a 1/5 scale version of badlands if you will. I have been quite impressed with these as well.

Attachments

• Baja 6.jpg
    Baja 6.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 6
  • Baja 5.jpg
    Baja 5.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 6
If anyone has any free mulch sites or free leaf or debris dumping near them, i recommend checking it out. Found several massive fields of loose dirt to run on with no one in sight.

Attachments

• Baja 7.JPG
    Baja 7.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Members online

Back