revo with losi diff mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeed1313

i remember seeing a how to article a while back about putting a losi differential in a revo. it was back b4 i ever got my erevo and paid it no mind. now I'm running 6s and need anything that might help. i have looked all over can anyone help me somehow? thanks

nah i would love to put in a center diff but in the 8 years i have been racing all my trucks have been legal. i remember seeing the diff mod for the front or rear end. there was some part in it about having to grind some material away from the losi case and trimming part of the chassis away. other than that its been too long ago. the only reason i may need this is if the robinson racing ring and pinion don't work out. so far so good knock on wood.:stickpoke:

yeah they are not meant for very high tq motors, ur sol when u use an hpi motor they have power to spare. I'm in the same situation with my rear diff. its not meant to handle the brushless LiPo power. my last option i think is aluminum diff case and cup with my robinson gear. that should eliminate every weak point. i still worried though, what do i do when i still shred one.:stressed:

thanks, me and my dremel will get to work as soon as i eat through my reserves of ring and pinions :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back