Reverse module

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennydo22

Hi everyone. Just signed up to the forum.

Was wondering if anyone knows if HPI quit making the reverse module for the Savage 25 (part number 87032). Was looking to put one on my truck, but can't find it t available anywhere =(.

it is going to require quite a bit of fiddling to get right, that is why most guys just don't bother with using one....

Thanks for the reply. I don't mind spending some time on it. I have reverse on my T-Maxx so I guess it's spoiled me =).
The ebay link you posted looks like it's for the Savage X only. The part number is also different.

No the link I posted is for the same part # you asked for 87032, says right in the literature listed that is fits your needs, and all I did was search HPI 87032 and it popped up on e bay, not difficult to locate at all.....

Okay. For some reason, the email notification I rec'd had a link that differed from the one in this actual thread. Thanks for posting it. Including shipping, the price is a little too steep for me, though.

I got a reply from HPI and they told me the part is still being made and that there will be more of them available by April. I'll just wait til then, since the prices from other places I looked, though out currently out of stock,were significantly cheaper.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back