Rear wheel toe in...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GatorsUF

So this is my first day with a Savage XS Flux that I purchased used. I noticed when I got home one of the rear wheels has a moderate "toe in" meaning if I look from the top it appears to be angled towards the body of the truck. I've looked and cannot find any obvious bends or breaks in the area, my best guess is maybe the rod that holds the wheels is actually bent.

What would be the most likely culprit? The truck runs fine, maybe a bit out of alignment but certainly drivable.

P.S. I had a Savage X 4.1 years ago, so I am familiar with repairing and breaking these things, just been a few years for me.

they are supposed to have toe in in the rear and toe out in the front, if other side is straight it may have been messed with or replaced, not sure what toe in is supposed to be at,

I have an x ss. Rear toe is necessary. And so is front toe out. But making adjustments on your place will make her track like a rocket

Awesome, thanks for the reply. I actually just noticed one of the images in the manual shows the rear tires toe-in so I think I'm ok. The fronts are straight right now, but I can adjust them out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back