RCX Expo Long Beach Official Information April 28-29th, 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOST IN MN

The RCX EXPO will be held at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA on April 28 & 29.
Check out RCX.COM for tickets and a list of sponsors, vendors and attractions.​

FLYER2.jpg

POSTER.jpg

Much more info coming soon.
If you would like to help promote RCX on your website, or would like information about becoming a Vendor at the show please email me at [email protected] We have a special offer for those who help us spread the word!

RCXleaderboard.jpg

I would love to go to one at least once in my life. Living in Texas quite a hike to Long Beach. If I could I'd go.

Discounted Tickets are now on sale at RCX | The Radio Control Expo - RC's ultimate radio control show. $10 pre-event tickets are only available until April 15th after that tickets will be $15. For those of you in California you can purchase $10 tickets at any Hobby People Location.

COMING-TO-RCXLB.jpg

Check out the current Vendors list:

AMA
ADC Hobbystore
Air Age Media
Align RC
Assurance RC
Axial
Banana Hobby
Boca Bearings
Byron Fuel
Die Cast X
DW Foamies
Electric Flight
Gorilla Bob
Gyro Hobbies
Great Planes
Hacker Brushless
Hitec
HobbyPartz.com
Hobbytron
Hobbico
Hooters
Horizon Hobby
Hobby People
HPI Racing
In2Hobbies.com
Innov8tive
K1 Speed
Kyosho
Large Scale News
Liposack
Model Airplane News
Multiplex
NitroRCX.com
Panther Products
Pegasus Hobbies
PN Racing
Proline
Novak
Racers Edge
Rally Legends
Rapicon
RC Short Course
RC Car Action
Savox
SoCalRC.com
Strike Models
Sunshine Systems
TAS Foamies
Team Associated
Team Dori
Team Durango
Team Losi
TGN Distributing
Traxxas
Thunder Power
VG Racing
VP Powermaster
ZBlade

More to come!!!

RCXleaderboard.jpg

Check out the Current List of Attractions at RCX Long Beach
For more detailed information about these events please visit the attractions page at the RCX website.

dcxalley_updated.jpg

Battle of the Builders – Model airplane static competition
Presented by Model Airplane News and Air Age Media, hosted by Scale Squadron of Southern California
for entry form Click here

Die Cast Alley presented by Die Cast X Magazine and Air Age Media

Drift Try Me Track Sponsored by HPI Racing
presented by Team Dori, Driftsylvania and Hobby Central

Euro Track
Built and hosted by The Dirt

Horizon Dirt Try-Me Track & Fly-Me Cage NEW
presented by Horizon Hobbies

HPI Drift Competition
sponsored and presented by HPI Racing

Make it and Take it Area

Monster Truck Demo
sponsored by HPI Racing hosted by Full Throttle Hobby

Huge Indoor Flight Zone
presented by LipoSack, Electric Flight and Model Airplane News

Mini – Z Race
hosted by PN Racing

Mini – Z Try-Me Track
presented by RCP Tracks

RC Tractor Pull
presented by Outlaw Hobbies

RCP Rock Crawl Mountain
presented by RCP Rock Crawlers

Model Warship Combat NEW
presented by Strike Models

Sunshine Systems LED Light Show NEW

Flight Simulators NEW
presented by Horizon Hobbies

RC Tanks NEW
hosted by Southwest Armor Group

Robot Zone NEW
hosted by CSU Pomona Rocket Club

RCXleaderboard.jpg

Celebrity Appearance at RCX Long Beach

Shirley Muldowney – Hall of Fame NHRA driver will be appearing at our show Saturday April 28th 11am to 2pm

SMapp.jpg

Discounted Tickets are available at RCX | The Radio Control Expo - RC's ultimate radio control show until April 15th after that Tickets will be $15 at the door
Tickets may also be purchased at any Hobby People Location.

tickets.png

RCXleaderboard.jpg

Giveaway.jpg

Numerous Prizes will be given away to Expo Attendees Both Saturday and Sunday. Simply fill out a Comment Card at the Air Age Booth to enter.

Awesome Deals and Expo only Special Pricing at:

rcx.png

GREATDEALSTIX.jpg

Be sure to check out the Awesome deals from the following Vendors:

NitroRCX1.jpg
hobbypartz2.png

HobbyPeopleS.jpg
PacificCoastHobbies.png

aerobeezlogo.png

RCXleaderboard-1.jpg

Last Minute Additions to the RCX EXPO

From Traxxas:

See the John Force Castrol GTX High Mileage/15x Champ Ford Mustang on display in the Traxxas booth (#603) at RCX!

Get an up close look at an actual 8000+horsepower Funny Car in person this weekend. The Traxxas NHRA Funny Car race replicas and DTS-1 Drag Timing System will also be on display next to the full-size John Force Funny Car.

To learn more about John Force Racing visit www.johnfoce.com.

Visit Traxxas - The Fastest Name in Radio Control! | traxxas.com to see the new Funny Car race replica in action. You can also follow Traxxas at Traxxas - Company - Plano, TX | Facebook and Traxxas (@Traxxas) on Twitter for the latest product and news related updates.

Below is information from johnforce.com on the display vehicle:

FORCE UNVEILS 15X CHAMP MUSTANG AT MAC TOOLS US NATIONALS

September 2, 2011

INDIANAPOLIS, IN (September 2, 2011) --- In what has become a John Force Racing tradition team owner and 15-time Funny Car champion John Force unveiled his 15X Funny Car Champion Ford Mustang today at the 57th annual Mac Tools U.S. Nationals at Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis prior to the first round of qualifying. The Castrol GTX High Mileage/15X Champ Ford Mustang will only be raced at the Mac Tools U.S. Nationals and then the body will be retired. Force will also be wearing a commemorative 15X fire suit and helmet for the event. Force’s helmet was painted by PPG’s custom paint instructor Paul Stoll.

“I wanted to do something really special for my 15th Full Throttle championship so I designed a Ford Mustang Funny Car with Full Throttle colors. I’ve got a special fire suit and helmet that match the Funny Car. Winning the 15th championship was special because I battled a great driver Matt Hagan right down to the last day. It was a fight throughout the Countdown and I am really proud of my team led by Austin Coil, Mike Neff and Bernie Fedderly. It was a big comeback for me and I just want to thank all my sponsors Castrol, Ford, Auto Club, Mac Tools and BrandSource for standing behind me,” said Force.

“Most of all I want to thank the fans. I had to really struggle to get back from my crash in 2007 but I go so much support in the hospital in Dallas, then when I was working out at Fanatics in Yorba Linda plus all the people at every race leading up to this championship. The fans kept me going and I will always be thankful to them. I can’t wait to get into this hot rod and try and win another Mac Tools U.S. Nationals and maybe a few more Full Throttle Funny Car championships.”

Die-cast replicas of the 15X Champ Ford Mustang are available through the John Force RaceStation at John Force Race Station. The RaceStation also has two different styles of 15X champion commemorative t-shirts available as well.

JFRCastrolGTXHighMileage-15XChampionFordMustangFunnyCar2.jpg

JFRCastrolGTXHighMileage-15XChampionFordMustangFunnyCar.jpg

Check this out, Our friends at GoPro have given us some of their Cameras to give away in the RCX 10 Year Anniversary Giveaway. If you are attending RCX be sure to sign up for this. There are a lot of awesome prizes up for grabs!

GoPro-logo-black-letters.jpg

RCX Long Beach was one for the record books!

rcx.png

With record-setting attendance, a new venue, perfect weather, multiple try-me tracks, celebrity appearances, numerous attractions, $1000's in product giveaways, huge die cast area, incredible indoor flying, indoor racing, indoor and outdoor demos, a scale static model airplane competition and exhibitors with the latest planes, helicopters, cars, trucks, buggies and gear, this year’s show was a resounding success.

To see articles, photos, videos, and more from the RCX Expo Long Beach please visit the following sites. More information is being added daily.

RC Car Action Magazine coverage click HERE

Model Airplane News Magazine coverage click HERE

Die Cast X Magazine Coverage click HERE

A huge thank you to all of our Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors for their help in creating a record-breaking, crowd-pleasing, non-stop action, over-the-top RCX!

Gold Sponsors – Horizon, Hobbico, Hobby People, Sunshine Systems, Banana Hobby, HobbyTron, NitroRCX.com, HiTec, Losi, Great Planes, Airtronics, Multiplex, HobbyPartz.com

Silver Sponsors – Traxxas, Byron Fuel, Thunder Power, Pacific Coast Hobbies, Gyro Hobbies, Castle Creations, TGN, California National Guard, AMA, Liposac

Bronze Sponsors – Team Associated, GoPro, Pacific Monarch Resorts, Hooters, The Dirt

SponsorLogoSITE.jpg

RCX would also like to send a special thank you to the numerous Exhibitors, Vendors, Attractions and especially the Attendees!
Thank You for Making the 10th year of the RCX EXPO a Huge Success!​

Latest posts

Members online

Back