RC Screwz?

Is rc screwz worth the money?

• Go with stock screws.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Go with rc screwz kit.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightFlier X4.6

I'm in the middle of building a savage25 and it's in need of a lot of screws. I was just wanting to know what's everyone's opinion on rc screwz ss screw kit. Anyone use them positive or negative feedback or should I just order stock screws?

@NightFlier X4.6 I agree with Jam, McMaster-Carr is a great place for screws. You'll end up with much more screws than you probably need while saving money and getting much stronger screws.

I still use the stock phillips head screws for the most part . I just don't seem to have the issues of stripping the head like i do the allen wrench screws. and i hammer them in and out with an 18v dewalt screwgun. when one starts to get "iffy" i replace it
dewalt also serves my starter motor purposes.

allen head screws under 4mm are too easy to strip. I own 3 harleys and Kuryikan sells aftermarket parts with small allen head fasteners too and they always strip the first time you put a wrench to them so i have learned to just stay away from small allen head fasteners...lol

Wow where do I start they have a ton of stuff!

do you have your manual, if so they list every screw, bolt, and fasteners on one, I ordered according to what the manual lists along with a bunch of other goodies as I browsed their site..... you will pay shipping (not too badly considering) and get the stuff pretty fast also...

it is easy to spend a bunch if not careful :lmao:

You can buy what you need, I mix and matched a bunch of stuff, I sorted it all into a couple of the plastic divided trays for all my spares...

Ah yes I forgot that , most all are in specific quantities, I have so many cars that use the same types hardware I did order in boxes... :DOH: I had forgotten about that completely, sorry for misinformation, but still great hardware at a bargain price.....

You can also locate small hardware at a local ace hardware or true value hardware, most stock some of the small stuff....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back