RC Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whipnet

So I ask my wife if I can have some space for my RC, and she jokes and tells me I can use a room that is about 50 sq ft. I took her up on it and came up with this.

The room is cable and phone ready. Just waiting on my small flat panel to mount.
(Images removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I ask my wife if I can have some space for my RC, and she jokes and tells me I can use a room that is about 50 sq ft. I took her up on it and came up with this.

The room is cable and phone ready. Just waiting on my small flat panel to mount.

start.room-hpisf.jpg

Thats sweet! You even had the laptop on HPISF!!! lol.

Nice setup you have bud.

That is a nice setup for the amount of room you've got. Also, shouldn't this be moved to the "Wrenchin Spot" thread that SJ started? Hmmm, just wondering.

I was going to see how long it took to notice the web site on the laptop.. 1st post!! lol :)

Move away.. sorry, I looked and looked right over that apparently.

thats a sick setup!!! how do u like the goliaths on blast wheels???

IMO you can't beat them for bashing. They are low profile, so they handle much better too. But obviously not recommended for racing.

Guys if megabyteme, fx, or SJ wants it moved I will let them merge it with the "wrenchin spot" thread. I don't want to screw it all up, lol.

I wish I had enough room in the house just to ask my wife if I could use it. She'd still say no.....:stickspank:

Nice spot man. My wife wont let me take over a room, she banished me to the darkest depths of my basement, so deep my rottweiler wont dare to venture there lol...if i ever get the camera fixed ill post hehe.

dude i see a hugh problem the hammers to small and no pepper spray for when the other half think oo wat a lovely room i could do so much with it
(tell I'm single lol)

Yeah, I guess that spot is ok. I mean, it's not as awesome as my wrenchin' spot (sitting on my couch and leaning over my coffee table until my back throbs, all the while trying to keep my cat from making off with my body clips, which for some reason he can't get enough of). Really though, looks pretty great, with the exception that I would wind up bruising the living bejesus out of my quads as I walked in and out! :duh:

PS - Good call on the mini-fridge under the bench. Getting up and walking to the kitchen to get a cold one is for suckers!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments and humor. :)

that room looks really cool you have done a good job there. i use my bedroom for that stuff its got foot spaces on the floor so you can still walk in when i get the savage stripped down. lol
nice job
4x4

I'm moving in with my girlfriend and am building a "wrenching spot" in the corner of the basement....... She tolerates my hobby quite nicely- so I'm going to hook up a nice work area.

Latest posts

Members online

Back