RC Drivers Offroad Maddness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butters

Hey all,

Just thought I would let everyone know our savage did our fair share of taking home the plaques at RC Drivers Offroad Madness being held at RC Madness. Alot of top racers were their racing including Billy Fisher from Losi (Dam that man is fast). Chris Sytsma from Cen and not sure who it was from Tamiya.

We mainly ran Big Block Monster thought out the weekend. The track layout was fast but by the end of the weekend for the mian the track was still hard pack but hard rutts that could flip your truck. I myslef polled 3rd in the B-Main and took secopnd place to make the bump up to the A-main. My teams Scott broke during the B-Main and DNF. Adam finished 3rd and almost took 2nd Place. I blew my 5998TG steering servo with 3min left but had enough lap to hold on to second while driving very careful. I changed out the servo for the A-main and was holdin gon to 5th spot till the servo horn stripped. Thanks to my awsome pit Adam & Scott i was able to get back on the track in 10 minutes. I broke the front driver side shock trying to pull into pit lane. Couldn't see the entrance with the all the pit people down their. All in all I missed 10th place by .003 secs. To me thats not bad at all for only being on the track for 14 minutes out of an 30 minute main. Niel dickey was pounding on the competion and had second place till a small bobble at the end. He took 3rd place overall though. (Neil was running an LST)

It was a great effort of the team all weekend. This shows that a savage can still hang with revos all weekend long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back