RB Mods Quick Question.. Please Help...

When having a engine modified by RB Mods / Mr. Rick Brake, does it come back with paperwork showing?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Usually if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning guys...

I have a quick question for anyone who knows about RB Mods & Mr. Rick Brake.. When sending a nitro engine to be modified by the great Mr. Brake... After modification, does it come back with any kind of paper work or certificate showing it has been modified by RB Mods?? Reason asking is came across truck online, owner claims engine modified by RB Mods.. No paperwork showing that & no pictures of crank or sleeve.. ???

I can't recall if mine came with any documentation, though I thought it did. He always signs his name on the motor/ modified parts though.

Also, you wouldn't see pictures of the modded internal items unless the owner took the engine apart to take the pictures. Rick never did that for mine.

I talked to someone who has had several motors done by him. They now stamp them, but before he signed the backplate and cooling head.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back