Rain & Snow wont stop us (will it)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Does anyone run there trucks in the water or snow I love to go "pond skipping" hit a big puddle of water wide open its a blast Tell us about your bashing day in the water or snow or better mudd pic would be cool to thanks people

i have a bayou (a lake type thing) behind my house and every once and a while it emptys so i go and drive my savage in it. it is alot of fun the mud is like 4-5 inches deep but my truck is huge so the skids don't even touch the mud i have 40series mashers 6.8inches tall and really lifted suspension

thats would be awesome I use my stock .25 and rip the the puddles before I hit water temps were like 260* anfter comming out of the water temps droped to like 150* probably not good but I can run wide open as long as I want ALL GOOD FUN HEY YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I drive my Savage more in the winter than in the summer there is nothing better then pulling the savage out on a frozen lake when the ice fishing is slow

i cant wait to get my savvy out in the snow. gettin a bit sick and tired of the rain tho!

Tell me about rain we had like over 15 inches in the month of november alone Thats crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOST EVER THEY SAY

I likethe snow as well. Here is a pic of last year's fun.
1bfb0fd2.jpg

Best pic I have seen in awhile did u have any issues after the snow (problem wise) I like the ruts in the back ground (do u know what temp the mill was running at) by the pic it looks like the head is covered in snow
AWESOME action shot too

Actually it was running at 225* and the only thing that wasn't snow covered was the engine and the pipe. ;) As soon as I get my new project together look for some more snow shots as I am starting to see some snow here!!

I was out today in it for a bit but it was to dark for any of them to come out good, and I had problems with some parts that I will leave un-named at this time.

Here's some most recent pics from yesterday. enjoy
savagesnow2.jpg

savagesnow7.jpg

I was rippping in some pretty deep water last weekend It was a balst until I got allot of water in my engine my airfilter was soaked

how much water proofing do you have tho do to run in the snow,water,and mud. also what all and how do u water proof

Use ballons to cover the receiver, battery and servos, or a use a silicon sealent of sorts to seal the servo cases and the area where the wires route though the case, find an o-ring to fit under the servo horn and use a little grease there also.

Thats a good point jt never thought of useing the o ring on the servo horn good tip there man

Latest posts

Members online

Back