Quad shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alonso

Hi everyone my first post great site, does anyone know where I could get a quad shell complete for a savage in the UK I can find a shell but doesn't come with all the parts

I'd love to help you but this is the first I have ever heard about a quad shell for the savage!!

Just googled it, its a thing!! ?

Good luck with your adventures finding one mate ??

Hi everyone my first post great site, does anyone know where I could get a quad shell complete for a savage in the UK I can find a shell but doesn't come with all the parts
Good luck. These bodies, in the past, have been very hard to find.

Good luck. These bodies, in the past, have been very hard to find.
To true, the original HPI Kawasaki KFX-700 bodyshell is almost impossible to find these days and the rider & handlebars are even rarer, as and when they do appear for sale they go for silly money. The Rider & bars fetch up to £150 while a complete Savage KFX-700 can fetch up to £750. Which is a laugh as it's just a Savage 25 with a different shell. I have a Proline copy of this shell, although not the same and has to sit higher on the frame to give clearance for the engine as not having the bugle in the seat for the motors cooling head still looks good. As for the handlebars you could use a set from a 10th or 8th scale Airfix or similar model and the rider could come from any toy quad that has one. I have seen a Batman rider mounted to a Savage Quad. As for the Handlebars, someone with a 3D printer who knows how to make a copy from a picture of them or something similar could make a packet. I know i would buy a set.

Latest posts

Members online

Back