proline 56 ford harley orange and black with copper flake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximusraylius

i just did this for fun was a free lid due to my proline topkick lid was messed up from the factory so they send me this one for free . hope you like it ... its parma pearl orange with parma copper metal flake .in the sun its intense looking but cant take pictures of the flake in the sun .. phone camera cant focus on the shiny spots .lol

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NTItMjAxMDEyMTEtMTUwNS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NTEtMjAxMDEyMTEtMTUwNC5qcGc-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NTAtMjAxMDEyMTEtMTUwNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NDctMjAxMDEyMTEtMTUwMy5qcGc.jpg

Nice max nice wana do 1 for me?? Love the shell I too like classic shells and m/trucks are perfect for that kind thing. Mite be a bit cheesy but I want the dodge charger (Dukes of Hazzard)!!!
Jay

Nice max nice wana do 1 for me?? Love the shell I too like classic shells and m/trucks are perfect for that kind thing. Mite be a bit cheesy but I want the dodge charger (Dukes of Hazzard)!!!
Jay

thx lol.. when the charger body came out alot of ppl did general lee paint schemes on it...

Just remember all major auto makers have service departments. I worked as a ASE and ASSET trained Ford mechanic for years, wife drives a Neon, I have an Xterra and a Ninja, The only ford i own is covered with an old tarp in in the shop, yeah its broke.

Oh and they use chevy engines becuase it would take creativty and work to make anthing better, so run of the mill is the way to go for these guys......lolololol......

That's a beautiful Ford body. I've been looking at it for my Savage Flux, but the Proline says it is I think about 13.1 or so wheelbase. Will it fit the Flux? Seems like it might be a bit short. Let me know what you have it on, or post a pic. Thanks. By the way My Ford Mustang Mach1 starts and RUNS super - 504 RWH.

Greg
MACHMAN

Will it fit the Flux? Seems like it might be a bit short. Let me know what you have it on, or post a pic.

Gotta keep an eye on the post dates Greg. None of these members have been on for years. They are not likely to ever respond.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back