Pro Stands by DAN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldaddy

These are the best! All you have to do is drill two 1/4" holes in each side for the pins. It allows you to work on the truck at any angle, even tear your SAVAGE down to one frame rail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking stands bud. Can you go a little more into detail on how you hold the truck on to the stand, especially when you top it to the side? maybe Pict's? Also, does the stand swivel at the top or something so you can spin the truck around and work on the other side easily?

It spins at two points. It allows you to work on your SAVAGE at every angle except upside down.
Dan sold out completely at the No Limit RC WF. He is making more now and should have his web site up in about a month.

More Pictures

Here are some more shots w/ Biscuit Raiders truck mounted on it!

I don't think I would be willing to drill holes in my TVPs to make it mount to a stand. And with like FLM TVPs there isnt much space down there to drill through.

But with my TVP, FLM's, IRC's, Ect. they are all thin enough on the bottom that maybe you wouldnt need to drill, maybe the pin could slide into one of the cut out's and hold the truck on that way. Just a thought, :dunno: :Mr.confused:

I talked to Dan about these stands at the WF. They are awesome!! He explained that there are notches that butt up against the angle at the bottom of the X TVP's. Since I have no first hand knowledge of the Rock Concept, IRC, or FLM tvp's :)dmt: I want some though :Xfingers:) I can't say how they would work with the stands. He did say he had a couple things cooking though.

All I can say about those stands is that I WANT ONE!!! They really are top of the line. And he's a local boy so I don't gotta pay shipping WOOHOO!!

It is nice to see local guys making some money off this hobby.... proof if you have a great idea, and product you don't have to be a major company to sell things....

Give him a month. He just got the parts back from CNC. He will have 50 Savage stands, 25 REVO and 25 T-Maxx. You can contact Dan under his user name. This is Dan dbright82171. Dan has a lot to do but is fired up and on it. As for mounting with the holes. Personal preference. I have mounted the stand on Rock concept tvp's and X tvp's. The hole is small and do to how the savage frame is a lattice work I haven't seen any ill affects of it. Since some of the trucks were thrown off the big ramp at the World Finals and no frame issues were seen (30+ feet in the air and 20+ feet out) I would say it is a limited risk.

How much was he selling them for at WF?

Or did I miss that?

(Nice stand!)

I think 75.00.

I think 75.00.

That's not bad. The only other retail stands go for $100+.

I made the poor man's pvc one. But combined with the craftsman magnetic trays, it not a bad stand at all.

mag.tray.jpg

Man I have made plenty of PVC stands. The thing that I like about the Pro Stand is how you can swing the truck in every direction and take it down to 1 TVP. Done it. It makes it easier to work on for me. My back isn't what it used to be and with my hand in a cast it is hard to work on the truck. This relieves a lot of the effort on me. That is one of the big reasons for a big thumbs up to Dan.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back