Preacher's New KM Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacher_Ed

IMG_0040.jpg IMG_0042.jpg IMG_0045.jpg IMG_0046.jpg IMG_0048.jpg IMG_0049.jpg I picked up my KM Baja from the local UPS facility. This thing is huge. I didn't even imagine how big it would be. I unpacked it only to discover that the front stock support was damaged. I contacted the seller, and he was way cool and the part I need is on the way. I spent the day messing around with it and seeing what I want to upgrade. Here are the pic of the unboxing

Last edited:
SWEET ED... too bad was broke in the damn box tho. good seller stands behind his stuff tho, glad he is makin it right for ya......

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a common thing with the plastics found in the clones, I see it all the time over at LargeScaleForums.com. Good to hear the seller is going to get the replacement part out quickly though.

Might want to look at replacing as much as you can with RPM a-arms and Turtle Racing shock towers. Great products and you'll be much happier you did in the long run. Also without a doubt, you NEED to buy a @Killer RC kill switch.

Thanks, WoodiE. It's raining here anyway I spend the day giving it a once over. I'm going to remove the transmission (hope I don't mess something up) and check the diff fluid and then the oil in the shocks. The seller was quick to respond and new parts are on they way. Seller as a very good reputation for customer service on another forum. Superbee kill switch is on the way.

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a common thing with the plastics found in the clones, I see it all the time over at LargeScaleForums.com. Good to hear the seller is going to get the replacement part out quickly though.

Might want to look at replacing as much as you can with RPM a-arms and Turtle Racing shock towers. Great products and you'll be much happier you did in the long run. Also without a doubt, you NEED to buy a @Killer RC kill switch.

I already have my eyes on the stuff that I want to replace. I got the Superbee kill switch on the way. I got extemely lucky when my savage got away from me (it was out of gas). I'll do the break in in my back yard (fenced in) but won't run it in the open until a kill switch is installed. I don't mind the plastics being brittle since I would replace them no matter what. I like to dress my rc vehicles up.

Superbee kill switch installed and operating fine. Time to run in the open! The directions found on the web made it super easy to install.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back