power loss when warmed up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snavige

i just bought this RTR HPI Savage 21 today for a too good to pass up price of $75 simoleons. The owner said engine locked up turns out it was fuel gummed engine but he did not want to be bothered, his loss my gain. Anyway i Got two trays of over 100 goodies parts and the manual and 8 more tire wheel sets. it was fule glued tight but i got it free with some brake fluid and some heat from a heat gun took a total of 5min. It ran fine on fuel i had laying around from helis and planes some 30 nitro 20 lube. went fast as hell shifted a little late but seemed to run cool "n" rich, i used up all that fuel so i switched to 15 nitro and 15 lube ran just as good for a while then ran pour bogged down till it wouldn't even up shift. thought 15 nitro would be safe n fine... did i just roach my engine?

Last edited:
Sure would be NICE to know what you are talking about.... you know a little more content than "I just bought this today" :DOH:

i copied and pasted and only got a part,,, stupid technology. anyhow in hind sight i should have mixed the glow fuels

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back