Poll for the June fundraiser

Should HPISF Admins participate in the June raffle??

• Yes - They work hard and are great guys

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No - they work hard and are great guys, but should not participate

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllanQ

This months fundraiser is for one of our lucky members a chance to receive a Zielke Custom Painted shell in return for a donation to the site. https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16023

I know its summer time and everyone is super busy taking those family vacations, out bashing their savages, or both. To date we only have 5 members who have participated in this months fundraiser. Currently, HPISF admin are not allowed to participate in the raffle and we would like to know how you feel if the Admins were to participate in the fundraiser. All admins would be eligible except for Bankrupter since he is the one organizing and picking the wining ticket. Poll will be closed by Sun June 27th. thanks for your vote!!

i say for sure they should be able to. hard work needs its benefits, plus what does it hurt, there in the hobby for the love of it not to have to do all the work, thats just something they volunteered to do to help us out!

I vote yes so long as everyone is treated fairly can buy the same amount of tickets as we do and so on why not. I have no worries of this the staff to this site is great just wanted to put it out there.

i voted yes,why not let them be a part of it,its there hard work along with the mods that have brought this forum as far as it is.........

i vote no so I have a better chance to win...I'm just saying...

But seriously it's fine by me. I haven't had a chance to enter yet but I will.

I vote yes...wait, do I have a vote...wel even if I don't have 1 I still vote yes...

so whats the verdict Allan?

you got 18 yes & 2 no & i like to gamble.

so whats the verdict Allan?

you got 18 yes & 2 no & i like to gamble.

After you take out the six admin votes its 12 to 2 and then some ... Bump Ill take donations for admins on the 27th when this poll closes

I was going to give everyone to this sunday. Its up to the members, but so far it looks like its going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back