please help tire fitting!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

I have a set of rpm 17mm hex black monster os stable/maxx 3.2 wide! I'm looking for tires for them could some one give me some links or options? Thanks a lot

First off the 3.2 refers to the wheel diameter, so any standard 3.2 tire from Proline, AKA, Axial, or most any of the other popular brands outta fit just fine..... so a search for 3.2 tires should come up with a bunch of options for you to choose from....

I also put your thread in Savage Truck instead of in buggy like you had it......

I have a set of rpm 17mm hex black monster os stable/maxx 3.2 wide! I'm looking for tires for them could some one give me some links or options? Thanks a lot
We need more info really, what kind of terrain are you running on? Packed or loose dirt, sand, pavement? Are you racing or bashing?

We need more info really, what kind of terrain are you running on? Packed or loose dirt, sand, pavement? Are you racing or bashing?
Hello thanks for your reply I don't race just bashing it will be ran on pavement grass n lose dirt

First off the 3.2 refers to the wheel diameter, so any standard 3.2 tire from Proline, AKA, Axial, or most any of the other popular brands outta fit just fine..... so a search for 3.2 tires should come up with a bunch of options for you to choose from....

I also put your thread in Savage Truck instead of in buggy like you had it......
Thanks jam raci1 for ur help

Thanks Greg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back