planned upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proline Trenchers are my favorite tires on a monster truck. Looks good!

Thanks. I like tye wide stance they have. I am suprized at the weight. I was expecting them to be really heavy. I am really impressed with them

Savage x LRP.32:
Not the wheelie vid yall wanted, but this is after a good 3/4 of a gallon and some very mild tuning(after the 9 tanks of heat cycling of course)

Where is the body at ? one flip on pavement will sure tear the hell outta things and maybe scar up the head on the :ercm: :(

I put it in shortly after the video. I have the rollcage on there. I was careful also lol.

Good thing you went with the 32, the 28 has legs, but I don't think you would have liked it with those trenchers. I run traxxas 3.8 chevrons on mine (less side bite, helps avoid traction rolling) and it does really well with 47/16 on my X. A while back (read 2 years), I tried a buddy of mines Losi Muggy tires/wheels and it was kind of doggy. I could have geared it down some, but I was surprised how much zip those took out of the thing.

Even an HPI polished pipe with the XL header would be a bump up in performance. I know my LRP really likes a bit of restriction on the pipe. I ran the HPI ribbed, hpi polished and the LST2 HT pipe. It just sings with the LST2 HT pipe. Takes a little finagling to get it to work with the 2 piece header, but well worth it. I even ran one on my BB revo for a while as a side pipe (same engine). I'd dremel a bit on the pipe where it connects, then double ziptie it. If you make a little rest for the pipe to rest on (L bracket), it saves on header gaskets and pipe couplers too.

Put on a ths pipe today. Works been hectic, finally getting a chance to tun the trucks, been almost a month. I'll update yall on how the pipe does

Attachments

• 20151113_180043.jpg
    20151113_180043.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Members online

Back