Places to get a new stock body cheap?

chronic

Have you guys got any sources for getting new stock bodies cheap?

I had the savage x for about two weeks before my body went from "OoOoO! Its so shiny!"

To"...huh, It looks like an accordion"

I really liked the savage x blue body, I want another. But one shop told me 60$

Thats just, to much for something I'll turn into a ...sad sad looking excuse for a truck.

Anyway, thanks.

k0m0d067

Shaun

Great Hobbies Has A Fair Amount Of Bodies!! All The Stock Savage Bodies And The Parma Bodies As Well, they even have the grave digger bodies if your into that! I Think The Sav Bodies Are $30 Or $40 And Its A Amazing Place To Deal With As I've Bought Alot From Them!

Last edited by a moderator:

X25

it's all good
i would agree that ebay is a good starting spot just watch the shipping and most of the time you can get a good deal on bodys

Blazer X

I see alot of people buying savage bodies on ebay for over 30$ plus another 8 to 10$ shipping. My lhs can get me any stock body for 28$ no shipping and he deals through Horizon Hobby. I may suggest finding out your lhs distributor and look up part numbers and prices and see if they are manfisting you and if they are find a new shop or call them out:whipit:

chronic

Thanks for the links guys! I wouldn't mind starting from a clear body and painting.

I know I am probably getting chewed in that price I was given. Some shops are rediculous. I'll spend some time calling around today. Otherwise I may get that clear body.

Edit-Yikes..guy wants 25 for shipping on the clear body. Boo. Might just bite the bullet and get a body quicker from town.

Last edited by a moderator:

k0m0d067

well, that WAS just a sampling of the lids on eBay...do a search...there are MANY sellers that don't screw you on the shipping...

Blazer X

Thanks for the links guys! I wouldn't mind starting from a clear body and painting.

I know I am probably getting chewed in that price I was given. Some shops are rediculous. I'll spend some time calling around today. Otherwise I may get that clear body.

Edit-Yikes..guy wants 25 for shipping on the clear body. Boo. Might just bite the bullet and get a body quicker from town.

That sounds like he was out of country maybe Canada, and your right komo not everyone is bad.

X25

it's all good
well, that WAS just a sampling of the lids on eBay...do a search...there are MANY sellers that don't screw you on the shipping...

i was not bashing on your finds just giving info on it . i have found good buys on lids on ebay . Just wanted to clear the air and make sure you didnt think that i was bashing your suggestion. don't want any hard feelings

chronic

Well, I went to a few shops today looking for a couple things and fuel. And I found one guy that has a clear older style body for 30$, so. I may just buy that after i check a couple more stores tomorrow if they're open.

Then I'll have a nice body for the days I don't feel I am going to kartwheel my truck ten feet haha. Entertaining and so painful to watch.

Latest posts

Members online