Pipe for Dynimite mach 2 "Big Red" .28 engine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no I'm not running it now i am getting one though i hear there pretty great engines and for the price might as well give it a shot that and i like the red head, lol

just got it today runs great still breaking it in I'm on my 3 tank.follow the directions for break in

I'm going to be running an 18 47 gearing combo with this engine will that be a good starting point or should i go lower on the cb and higher on the sg i do have a 49 t sg should i use that instead of the 47 so 18/49? sorry i know it doesn't go hear but this thread is started so i just thought i would post it here.

don't use this big red in a savage unless you can modify your shock tower for the starter wand,i had to cut my tower and lift the motor.the pull start is behinde the fuel tank and is missrable to get at to start.mine ran for 2min and died way to rich then the damm pull start broke.I'm ####ed have to use starter wand now

I'm going to be running an 18 47 gearing combo with this engine will that be a good starting point or should i go lower on the cb and higher on the sg i do have a 49 t sg should i use that instead of the 47 so 18/49? sorry i know it doesn't go hear but this thread is started so i just thought i would post it here.

47/18 will be fine

don't use this big red in a savage unless you can modify your shock tower for the starter wand,i had to cut my tower and lift the motor.the pull start is behinde the fuel tank and is missrable to get at to start.mine ran for 2min and died way to rich then the damm pull start broke.I'm ####ed have to use starter wand now

Have any pics to look AT?

47/18 will be fine

Thanks

this big red is a great mill 4 tanks true it temps 195 still breaking it in and mad wheelies.cant wait to tune to peformance

Latest posts

Members online

Back