pics of my lst shock conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats nice beef. USDA Certifide. How do they handle? I've got a set of those on my LST. Was going to swap them out for some Integy LST's and use the originals on my Savage. And dude, who makes those that conversion kit?

Thanks kOmOdO. I've heard of IRC but I thought they only made a bigger conversion kit. I'll ckeck out your link.

Thats nice beef. USDA Certifide. How do they handle? I've got a set of those on my LST. Was going to swap them out for some Integy LST's and use the originals on my Savage. And dude, who makes those that conversion kit?

Thanks doo
It handles very well its just a lot heavier, once your used to that its about the same.I used the shock tower from fullforce rc an the only mod it needed was i had to open the hole on the support bracket because the holes were off just a little and you have to reposition where you put the clips for the body post mounts,i just put a clip on top an bottom of the tower

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool... I think the upper brakets are nice and tight looking. Good job on the mod. Those other big, multi-holed IRC upper shock mounts are to much in my opinion. The short style type like your running keep it lean and mean.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back