Picco Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The P3 is the older design. Nothing really changed other than the carb. The engine is the same. The Newer .28 Plastic bodied carb is supposable better.

The new one also has a plastic banjo fuel nipple. Lots of sellers are still using the old pictures. Here is a picture of the new .28 just received 2 days ago.

Trucks001.jpg

hey scott, just 1 suggestion, if ya buy 1, get it at www.smfstore.com, the mill & shipping are a couple bucks cheaper, but the customer service rules.

my buddie bought a mill today at 10am EST & got an e-mail from nick at 2pm that the mill was shipped & included shipping #.

sorry for goin off topic, just lookin out for ya cuz it seems more & more peeps are having complaints when they use the bay :resp: oh yea, nice mill choice btw

http://storefront.smfstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=196_45&products_id=679

+2 on SMF. That's where mine came from as well.

By the way this mill is completely sexy. My wife had to kick me out of bed the last few nights cuz I crawled in with it after staring at it for 2 hours each night, J/K.

Thanks fellas for the help. Thats where I plan on getting it at. But everytime I go to the site it says that they have none in stock. I agree SMF does have great service, have got a few things from there before..

Nick is trying his best to get his hands on some and I picked up what I could. Ofna won't have any for two weeks, A-main is out of stock and tower only had 7 left after I made an order a couple hours back. Seems like everyone wants the Picco.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back