Picco .28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bifftit

need a pullstart for a picco .28 or a roto-start assembly. broke the cord an cannot find anything
suggestions?

Or try these guys, might want to call to see if they have it in stock still though:
http://www.gravesrc.com/ofn51321-ofna-pull-start.html

Kind of sucks that OFNA went under... I have a Picco P3 28 PS in a drawer that is still in it's box. I kept waiting for one of my LRP28's to die to use it and never did. I kneejerk bought it on a forum for a good price, especially at the time, they were selling for over $230.

I found a roto-start wandering in my shed that probably would have worked.
BUT
I managed to get the pullstart rewound and now its good to go, again!!! YAY me

now to gigure out why my Tekin motor keeps acting goofy and smoking once in a while!
thanks for the help, people

hope this helps,,,,, the U S distributor for picco is Desoto racing in florida, its the only place I found my .28 boost rotostart for backup back up. just came across them this week, new motors are cheapest there too, hope it helps!

hope this helps,,,,, the U S distributor for picco is Desoto racing in florida, its the only place I found my .28 boost rotostart for backup back up. just came across them this week, new motors are cheapest there too, hope it helps!
my next question would be
where do i find a rebuild. what works since they changed the P3 a few years ago and then went "belly-up"

Latest posts

Members online

Back